With its proximity to the Gulf Coast, the Beaumont Terminal offers easy access to both ships and barges. The marine facilities include a multiproduct main dock, crude oil dock and a refined products barge dock.
Multiproduct Main Dock
- Serves crude oil and refined products
- Two active berths to accommodate ships or up to ten barges simultaneously
- Length overall: 950 feet
- Beam: 138 feet
- Water depth: 40 feet at mean sea level
- Air draft: 136 feet
- Deadweight tonnage: 120,000
- Length overall: 1,020 fee
- Beam: 150 fee
- Water depth: 40 feet at mean sea leve
- Air draft: 136 fee
- Deadweight tonnage: 150,000
The Beaumont Terminal has a number of inbound and outbound pipeline connections for both crude oil and refined products.
- Bayou Bridge
- ExxonMobil 24"
- Smith Bluff
- Sunoco 20"
clean Products connectivity
CRUDE IMPORTS & EXPORTS
Access to all major U.S. and Canadian crudes including:
Gulf of Mexico
The Beaumont Terminal has both a tank truck loading station and rail rack, with loading equipment and pipelines for both crude oil and refined products.
HAZARDOUS WASTE PERMIT #50157- RENEWAL APPLICATION 2020
Vol 1, Vol 2 (193MB), Vol 3, Vol 4